Rent From The Experts
Rental water heater facts:
- You are not renting your water heater from the "Gas Company"
- Enbridge™ sold the water heater portfolio to Centrica, an international energy services company based in the United Kingdom which operated in Canada under the brand name Direct Energy™, recently it was sold again to Enercare™. They bill on the gas bill, and they picked a name that may lead you to believe they are part of Enbridge™, but they are not in any way affiliated with the Enbridge™ gas utility.
- Union Gas™ does not own Reliance Home Comfort™. Union Gas sold their rental business, Reliance Home Comfort™, which is now owned by Alinda Capital Partners, a U.S. based capital fund.
- You have a Choice There is nothing stopping you from getting a new energy efficient rental water heater from Air Point Heating & Cooling.
- Your water heater rental rate has gone up... A LOT! Check your bills, chances are your rate went up by over 10% in 2010 and has increased by an average of 5.5% per year over the past 20 years!
Why Rent From Air Point Heating & Cooling?
- Local service is better service! Air Point operates in your community and will be there, promptly, when needed.
- Fully transferable The rental is transferred to the new homeowner should you sell your home.
- Billed on your gas bill! Just like Enercare™, your Air Point rental water heater can be conveniently billed on your gas billor on P.A.P. where payments on the gas bill are not available.
- Hassle free tank replacement Air Point will return your old tank.
- Low rates & rate increase protection Not only will you get a great rental rate from Air Point, the rate will be protected with a 2.5% rate increase guarantee